Our mission at BIG Machine Parts is to provide quality heavy duty parts, at the lowest possible price, with a fanatic commitment to customer service.
Is there a charge for shipping?
- On orders $100 and up, standard ground shipping is always Free of Charge.
- Orders under $35 will encounter a flat $5.00 charge for standard ground shipping.
- Orders between $35.01 and $99.99 will encounter a flat $7.50 charge for standard ground shipping.
- There may be additional charges for expedited shipping.
What if I need my parts sooner? Can I expedite shipping?
- Absolutely. While there may be additional charges for expedited shipping, BIG Machine Parts is committed to getting the right part to you as soon as possible. Our goal is to keep costs low, so please contact us to make sure your part ships from a BIG Machine Parts warehouse nearest your location. Any additional charges are based entirely on shipper calculated rates.
- Sorry, expedited shipping is not available for shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Territories, PO Boxes, or Military APO/FPO addresses. Please allow additional time for orders shipped to these addresses.
- At this time, BIG Machine Parts does not ship to international locations other than U.S. Territories and Military APO/FPO addresses.
- Yes we do, shipments can be sent to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses. Please allow additional time for orders shipped to these addresses.
- BIG Machine Parts ships most orders via our partners at USPS and UPS. There may be some instances where your part will ship via FedEx or DHL or freight.
- Yes. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number that allows you to track your package.
- You may also track your package and find order history by clicking the "Track My Order" icon at the top of our page or by logging into your BIGMachineParts.com account using your email address and password. There you can check order status and track shipping simply by clicking on an Order Number.
So, how long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Generally all orders shipping via our Free Standard Shipping will arrive in 2-5 business days. Orders originating and shipping to more rural areas may take longer. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the shipment of your order please contact one of our Joe’s by calling Toll Free at (844) 593-4685, Click to Chat or Email Joe.
- If you have arranged for Expedited Shipping it’s possible that you may have to add an additional day for orders placed after 1PM CST.
- Generally, orders utilizing our Free Standard Shipping option can expect delivery as follows:
Free Standard Shipping - Expected Delivery
- Relax, everything is going to be fine. If you just placed your order, please contact one of our Joe’s Toll Free at (844) 593-4685 and we’ll correct your address. If it’s been more than an hour, it’s possible that your order may have already shipped. Again, relax, things are going to be just fine. Contact one of our Joe’s Toll Free at (844) 593-4685 to make sure you get the part you need.
- If you just placed your order, please contact our Joe’s Toll Free at (844) 593-4685 and we’ll adjust your order accordingly. Please keep in mind that expedited shipping may require additional charges. Expedited shipping orders placed after 1PM CST will not ship until the next business day.
- If more than an hour has passed since you placed your order, no worries, please contact one of our Joe’s Toll Free at (844) 593-4685 to make sure you get the right part, right now.
- While the almighty FAQ Creator will be disappointed, one of our Joe’s is always ready to answer any and all shipping questions. Please call us Toll Free at (844) 593-4685, Click to Chat or Email Joe.
Do you take everything back?
We'll do our best to take care of you, but there may be an instance where we cannot accommodate a return. Items in their original, unused condition are eligible for return but could be subject to handling and/or re-stocking fees. Items that are damaged or defective will be processed under manufacturers warranty if available. Used items and custom orders are not eligible for return.
Do I need a receipt or order number from my purchase?
Your receipt or order number is certainly helpful, but not necessary. If you don't have a receipt, we should be able to find the purchase in other ways, but we may ask you for more information so we can better assist with your request.
What if the item was installed incorrectly?
We will do our best to take care of customers and deal with them fairly; we ask that our customers treat us fairly as well. From time to time we may not accept a return.
Is there a time limit?
New, unused items in their original packaging may be returned within 30-days of your original purchase date. We will always do our best to take care of customers and deal with them fairly; we ask that our customers treat us fairly as well. There could be a circumstance where we may not accept a return.
Are there restocking fees?
Items that are considered Standard Stocking Items that are returned in new condition, include all original items and are considered resalable will NOT incur a restocking fee. Items are inspected at the time of return receipt and are determined to be resalable at the sole discretion of BIG Machine Parts, LLC.
Items considered "Special Order" or non-stocking items will incur a 20% restocking fee if the return is accepted. There may be an instance were special order or custom items are not eligible for return.
Used items or items showing significant wear from installation are not eligible for return.
The customer is responsible for paying all return shipping and handling charges.
All items returned without prior approval will be refused.
What if my question still hasn't been answered?