Our mission at BIG Machine Parts is to provide quality heavy duty parts, at the lowest possible price, with a fanatic commitment to customer service.
Is there a charge for shipping?
- No, standard ground shipping is always Free of Charge with no minimum order requirement.
- There may be additional charges for expedited shipping.
What if I need my parts sooner? Can I expedite shipping?
- Absolutely. While there may be additional charges for expedited shipping, BIG Machine Parts is committed to getting the right part to you as soon as possible. Our goal is to keep costs low, so please contact us to make sure your part ships from a BIG Machine Parts warehouse nearest your location. Any additional charges are based entirely on shipper calculated rates.
- Sorry, expedited shipping is not available for shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Territories, PO Boxes, or Military APO/FPO addresses. Please allow additional time for orders shipped to these addresses.
- At this time, BIG Machine Parts does not ship to international locations other than U.S. Territories and Military APO/FPO addresses.
- Yes we do, shipments can be sent to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses. Please allow additional time for orders shipped to these addresses.
- BIG Machine Parts ships most orders via UPS. There may be some instances where your part will ship via USPS, FedEx or DHL.
- Yes. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with a UPS tracking number that allows you to track your package on UPS.com.
- You may also track your package and find order history by clicking the "Track My Order" icon at the top of our page or by logging into your BIGMachineParts.com account using your email address and password. There you can check order status and track shipping simply by clicking on an Order Number.
So, how long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Generally all orders shipping via our Free Standard Shipping will arrive in 3-5 business days. Orders originating and shipping to more rural areas may take longer. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the shipment of your order please contact one of our Joe’s by calling Toll Free at (844) 593-4685, Click to Chat or Email Joe.
- If you have arranged for Expedited Shipping it’s possible that you may have to add an additional day for orders placed after 1PM CST.
- Generally, orders utilizing our Free Standard Shipping option can expect delivery as follows:
Free Standard Shipping - Expected Delivery
- Relax, everything is going to be fine. If you just placed your order, please contact one of our Joe’s Toll Free at (844) 593-4685 and we’ll correct your address. If it’s been more than an hour, it’s possible that your order may have already shipped. Again, relax, things are going to be just fine. Contact one of our Joe’s Toll Free at (844) 593-4685 to make sure you get the part you need.
- If you just placed your order, please contact our Joe’s Toll Free at (844) 593-4685 and we’ll adjust your order accordingly. Please keep in mind that expedited shipping may require additional charges. Expedited shipping orders placed after 1PM CST will not ship until the next business day.
- If more than an hour has passed since you placed your order, no worries, please contact one of our Joe’s Toll Free at (844) 593-4685 to make sure you get the right part, right now.
- There are no return shipping charges for orders shipped within the United States, or from Military APO/FPO addresses.
- While the almighty FAQ Creator will be disappointed, one of our Joe’s is always ready to answer any and all shipping questions. Please call us Toll Free at (844) 593-4685, Click to Chat or Email Joe.
What is your return policy?
BIG Machine Parts does not have a formal return policy. Every situation is unique to the customer and will be handled individually with the ultimate objective of satisfying the customer. We will always do our best to take care of customers.
Why don't you have a return policy at Big Machine Parts?
We hope to build trust with our customers and create a relationship with them for the long term. Standing behind what we sell is a big part of that. We think many customers choose to shop with us because they know if their purchase isn't right, we'll work to fix it.
Do I need a receipt or order number from my purchase?
Your receipt or order number is certainly helpful, but not necessary. If you don't have a receipt, we should be able to find the purchase in other ways, but we may ask you for more information so we can better assist with your request.
Do you take everything back?
We'll do our best to take care of you, but there may be an instance where we cannot accommodate a return.
What if the item was installed incorrectly?
We will do our best to take care of customers and deal with them fairly; we ask that our customers treat us fairly as well. From time to time we may not accept a return.
Is there a time limit?
We don’t believe that creating customer satisfaction has an expiration date. There are no time limits for returns or exchanges. We will always do our best to take care of customers and deal with them fairly; we ask that our customers treat us fairly as well. There could be a circumstance where we may not accept a return.
Are there restocking fees?
Items that are considered Standard Stocking Items that are returned in new condition, include all original items and are considered resalable will NOT incur a restocking fee. Items are inspected at the time of return receipt and are determined to be resalable at the sole discretion of BIG Machine Parts, LLC.
Items considered "Special Order" or non-stocking items will incur a 20% restocking fee.
All items returned without prior approval will be refused.
What if my question still hasn't been answered?