Engine Camshaft Position Sensors are used by the engine control module to synchronize the pulsing of sequential fuel injectors so they match the firing order of the engine. Dorman’s Engine Camshaft Position Sensors for Cummins ISB equipped trucks, includes an O-ring for a complete repair. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Sensor electronics sealed to resist fluid damage and corrosion
- Durable plastic construction
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
- No special tools required
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Application Summary: Ford 2001-99, Freightliner 2001-98, Kenworth 2001-00, Peterbilt 2000-98, Sterling Truck 2001-99; Models: 200, 378, Acterra 5500, Acterra 7500, Cargo, Century Class, F650, F750, F800, FC70, FC80, FL50, FL60, FL70, FL80, FS65, K300, MT45, MT55, SC7000 Cargo, T2000, T300, T600A, T800, W900
Cross Reference: 4921597, AM577.90504, 904-7129